2022 CNDI COVID Policies & Procedures
The health and safety of students and staff at the CNDI is our highest priority. As such, the in-person CNDI in 2022 will abide by the following policies and procedures.
The current state of the pandemic and COVID guidance from state, local, and federal authorities is a rapidly changing area, and we can’t predict in advance what the world will look like in June, 2022. We will continue to monitor these changes, and will adjust our policies and procedures as necessary. Any changes and all up-to-date guidance will be communicated to attendees during the run-up to camp.
Other specific procedures we will follow:
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all students and staff. Specific details on how to submit proof of vaccination will be sent closer to the start of camp.
- We will follow California and local public health guidelines on mask usage. Currently, as of early 2022, that requires mask use while indoors.
- We will have free rapid COVID tests on-hand for any student that needs one or that thinks they may be experiencing symptoms.
- We will do daily symptom checking for all students and staff.
- We will follow CDC guidelines for quarantining if a student has a positive COVID test. Depending on the length of the required quarantine, the remaining length of camp, and the severity of symptoms, we may work with the student’s parent/guardian to safely send the student home rather than stay in quarantine at the camp.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to use the Contact link or email us: